Our daughter Emma Grace McLain (we're gonna call her "Grace") has arrived! She was born on May 8 at 4:05pm, weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and measuring 19 inches. We are so in love with her!
My labor went really well (Epidural I love you!) and I only had to push for about 25 minutes. I was so blessed with an amazing doctor and fabulous nurses. The whole experience during labor, delivery and recovery was wonderful...and now we are home! Grace is her crib right now and looks so adorable all swaddled up. Thank you Lord for our little bundle of joy!



Congratulations McLain's!!
ReplyDeleteKatie, she is absolutely perfect...and you look fantastic! Enjoy your beautiful baby Grace.~ Mary I.
p.s. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift.
CONGRATS!!!!!! She is GORGEOUS! Love her name. Way to go mom. Welcome to the hood.
ReplyDeletexoxo
PLEASE continue the "profile" pictures. I know your tum will be flat in a week.
ReplyDeleteI sent you an e-mail so I won't repeat myself here.
See you soon. Uh-huh. Yes! I will!
Yeay!!!!! I got the news on FB from your sis - soooo happy for you, Katie. And she is just PRECIOUS! Keep us posted on mommyhood!
ReplyDeleteyou all look great! I'm so proud of you and so so so happy for you!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete