A few days ago Grace had a very interesting and eventful day. When she woke up, she got her diaper changed and in the 5 seconds it took me to get a new diaper, she projectile peed off of the changing table and onto the blinds and window. I am not sure how it is possible for a baby girl to projectile pee like a baby boy, but apparently Grace has a special talent. The she went on to spit up all over her changing mat, so I decided to give her a bath. As soon as I drew her bath and set her in her tub, she spit up into the clean water. So I pulled her out, cleaned out her bath, started over and set her in fresh water. Then in her second bath she took a gargantuan poop inside her tub. So I started over for a third time...which was a charm.
A few hours later she was in her swing and suddenly she started crying. So I picked her up, snuggled her, and then looked down at the swing and saw that it was covered in yellow poop.
It was definitely an interesting day...I'm sure there will be many more to come!
Right before her big explosive poop...
No comments:
Post a Comment