We hosted our first Thanksgiving! It was my first attempt to cook a turkey...and it was a success (or at least it was edible!)! Grace had fun with her Grandma Linda and Papa Jim. And Linda and I shopped 'til we dropped on Black Friday. It was fun, but oh so tiring!
Seriously. Happiest. Baby. Ever.
ReplyDeleteDo you have her on something? Cause I NEED some :)
Omigosh is she cute! I mean Ducky! What a babe!
ReplyDeleteAnd omigosh little Emma Grace daughter of beautiful Katie is quite a bright blinking light bulb of a kid. So cute!
Where did that silly name come from...Ducky...I mean come on, I mean...oh, that's right she gave it to herself.
Just wait, that's a name that could come out fairly funny in the future if you get my alliteration. Like Emily's old Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Love to little bright bulb and family.
Grampy
she is soooo cute and so smiley! she must have good parents? :) XOXO
ReplyDelete