My b.f.f. Rachael (a.k.a. Reee) booked a last minute ticket to Atlanta and visited us for the past week. We had so much fun! Grace was obsessed with her Auntie Reee. She could have cared less about Michael and me the whole time Rach was visiting. Grace has found her new best friend. So come back Reee!!!
Rach is an awesome photographer, so the majority of these photos are taken by her. As you can tell, Grace wasn't shy with the camera...mainly because she is in love with the lady taking the photos :)
Stone Mountain
Creepster in the background.
Creepster in the background.
Grace definitely enjoyed food more when Rach was around. Actually I think she enjoys life in general more when Rach is around! So happy!
Evidence that I would never have had success as a model.
Evidence that Grace is obsessed with Rachael.
See?! She's entranced!
Evidence that Grace is obsessed with Rachael.
See?! She's entranced!
Maybe someday Rach and I will be neighbors and live in the same cul-de-sac...that has been our plan since we were 10 years old. :)
It's gonna happen... someday...Operation cul-de-sac is still in the works ;)
ReplyDeleteOh I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! xoxoxo!
That is so cute how much she loves Rachael - she knows good people when she sees 'em!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures! Gracie is soooooo cute and sooooo animated. What a sweetie
ReplyDeleteLove you and excited for your new home
Grandma BB