May 9, 2011

Goodeve/McLain Southern Vacation

The whole Goodeve family traveled down to the South to visit us in Atlanta and vacation in Charleston and on the South Carolina beach. We had a blast exploring Charleston, playing tennis, swimming, laying out, reading and just relaxing. I love my family!
Henry!
Grace's b-day chair (in the background) from Gampy & Ducky.
The babies LOVE their Auntie Em!
Grace giving Ducky & Aunt Em a high-5.

Uh-oh...Grace already has designer taste in purses. She loved Em's Marc Jacobs handbag.
Charleston!
Grace took 5 steps on her own while the family was visiting!

Seabrook, South Carolina = Gorgeous
Grace wasn't as fond of the pool the second day at Seabrook.
Are you serious how cute this manchild is?!
Beach tennis!
Cracker Barrel!
The pond behind our rental home had mini-alligators swimming in it...creepy!
Thanks Goodeve family for the amazing-awesome-wonderful-fabulous-relaxing vacation!
Love and miss you!

4 comments:

  1. Those Goodeve genes are strong.
    Grace looks like Katie and Henry looks exactly as I remember Mac. If Henry's hair grows straight out so he looks like a dandelion I'll-just-die!
    It brings on such happiness to see these pictures. Praise God for the Internet.
    Love you always,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what great pictures and what a beautiful family!!! The babies are growing up! I can't believe Grace is 1 year already...She is beautiful. And Henry is filling out...so cute!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time with family. So glad. Keep me on your blog, ok? Loves

    Auntie Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Rebecca and Regina...Blogger erased my recent comments for some reason :( My blog was down all day and then your comments were gone when I could log back on this morning. But thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete