We're loving July so far. Not only was Wimbledon on TV (my personal favorite tournament), but the Women's World Cup is going on in Germany and it's been fun cheering on the US and my college teammate Hope Solo. It's nice to have sports to watch inside since it's WAY too hot to play any kind of sport outside. Lately here in Hotlanta it's been in the mid-90s with a ton of humidity on top of the intense heat. But we've been having fun...swimming in the pool, going on playdates with friends, attending Gymboree classes, and shopping (Grace's favorite since she loves to people watch, wave, and say "hi" to everybody who walks by). But I won't lie, I am counting down the days until Fall. It's my favorite season of the year because the weather is cooler which means Grace and I can go on walks outside during the day again, college football begins, and the trees turn beautiful colors. Only 2 more months of this crazy heat...I hope!!!
Whoops...I think I may have gotten a little bit of sunblock in Grace's eye. Sorry Baby Lady.
We had a fun get together last weekend with our friends Jason, Claudia, and their son Sam (9 days older than Grace), Michael's brother Ben and his wife Alecia, and my in-laws also known as Nana Linda and Papa Jim.
Sam knows he's an Alabama fan deep down although his orange shirt might say otherwise. And Grace is an Alabama fan of course, but she is a Husky first and foremost (hence the purple that I try to incorporate in her outfits most days).
Grace is learning to share...kind of.
Grace is learning to share...kind of.
4th of July!
Once again my heart is uplifted by these precious photos.
ReplyDeleteThank you for doing this.
Tu-gina