I can't believe my little baby lady is 15 months already...she has really been growing up lately. One of her favorite things to do now is to read her books (or flip through and look at all the pictures). And she is always entertained by the endless fun inside any drawer she can pull open.
Grace and I have been spending a lot of time indoors these days since it's in the mid-high 90s here in Hotlanta. Although we get a little stir-crazy at times, we go to Gymboree a lot during the week so she can attend her play & learn classes and mingle with other tots.
Mommy's toiletry cabinet = Grace's favorite. I will find my lotions, hair products, deodorant, etc. in very funny locations (like hidden inside my shoes).
See how big her two upper chompers are?!
Grace's favorite person is most definitely her Dada. And her favorite word is Dada. When I plead with her to say "Mama", she looks up at me, smiles, and says "Dada".
Love her! Love that she has pig-tails! ha!
ReplyDeleteThank you Katie. She warms my heart, makes me smile and remember my own baby Goodeves.
ReplyDelete