It's been such a great past few weeks since Grant and Debs (a.k.a. Gampy and Ducky) have been in Atlanta. I didn't realize how tired I was from chasing Grace around, running errands, and feeling huge. So it's nice to have time to rest and relax and know Grace is in good hands.
And Grace is OBSESSED with Ducky. She doesn't really care about me or Michael anymore. The first thing she says when she wakes up is "Hi Ducky". All throughout the day she wants to play with and be held by Ducky. And when it's bedtime she wants Ducky to bathe her, read to her and tuck her in. It's nice to know she won't be upset at all when Michael and I spend a few nights in the hospital when baby #2 arrives!
you look beautiful!!!!! congrats! can't wait for new baby update!
ReplyDeleteThis is so great! You look so good.
ReplyDelete