March 31, 2010

Week 35

This week Peanut will reach about 20 inches in length and weigh in around 5.5 pounds...keep packing on the fat little baby! I had a doctor appointment today and the baby's heartbeat was 149 bpm. Everything is looking good and I'm hoping I go into labor before or right around my due date since my doctor is due exactly one week after me!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good momma! Look at that perfect little bump and those skinny little arms. Shooooooooooooooot girl, pregnancy agrees with you! (Also, how thick is your hair? By golly, you've gone all Pantene Pro-V). Any minute now your life will change FOREVER. Pretty powerful eh? A miracle. A total miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke! Pregnancy has definitely changed my hair...I found a huge patch of bright white hairs the other day!
    Babies are total miracles...so amazing. I can't wait to meet the little munchkin who keeps kicking and punching my ribcage.
    And Cannon is seriously the cutest wee man! Can't wait to meet him and see you again someday (hopefully soon!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie, you look so pretty!! Cannot wait to see this peanut...a little blessing is growing inside of you -ahhhhh, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heathzos! I can't wait for little Peanut to meet you and Cole too! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete