Only 12 more days until Baby McLain's due date! I am sooooo hoping for an early arrival...or right on time...but I am also coming to a peace about the possibility of being overdue. I want to be patient and trust that Peanut will pop out when the time is right. But I have definitely entered that time I've heard about when a pregnant woman wants the baby out of her belly and in her arms instead. I have to pee every hour when I'm supposed to be sleeping (7 times last night!) and have constant Braxton Hicks contractions. I am also starting to get sharp shooting pains in my pelvis, hips, back, and groin. I'm hoping these are all signs that labor is around the corner (even if that means 2-3 weeks away). It's just amazing to me that I'm going to have a little baby (that is MINE) in a matter of days or weeks!
You look GREAT! AND, you get to 'keep' the baby too once it's born, how amazing is that? Can't wait to hear the news when peanut arrives. Praying for you guys!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteahh, love it! You look amazing and not a tad bigger than last week! :) Can't wait for Peanut to be here either... maybe in time for your first Mother's Day! go on lots of walks and be crazy active! love you!
ReplyDelete