This weekend we went to Dothan, AL (near Michael's hometown) to pick up our new (but used) minivan! We are now proud owners of a Tan (or Gold) Toyota Sienna. I love it! I grew up in a minivan (my parents had a white Chrysler Plymouth with burgundy cloth seats...it was a beauty!), so I feel completely comfortable and at home in my new car. And now I can actually fit Grace and groceries in the car. My Jetta worked great when I was single, but with a husband and a baby it had transformed into a sardine can. I can finally bring my double BOB stroller back to Alabama (currently in my parents garage in Seattle) because it will now fit in my car! Oh the joys of motherhood.
Grace cheered on Alabama as they whooped Penn State this weekend. She would have cheered on Washington, but (1) she went to bed and (2) unfortunately Alabamians don't think Pac-10 football is very exciting so they don't air most of the games I'd actually like to watch. Lame!
Showing off to Grandma in the bouncy seat.
Representing in her new sweats...
KT, LOVE the mini, I just pictured the funny family that does the Toyota minivan commercials. You've always talked about getting a mini, so happy for you and Michael and Grace - oh and your parents garage for getting rid of the B.O.B - eventually. :) XOXO
ReplyDelete