November 1, 2010

Bye bye Daphne, Alabama...hello Atlanta!

It was definitely bittersweet to leave the Mobile area since it was Michael and my first official home together and the birthplace of Grace. But we are definitely excited to move to Atlanta and are looking forward to everything a big city has to offer. Last week was full of goodbyes and lots and lots of organizing and packing (although the packers and movers did all of the real hard work).

Moving day tired my baby out!
I don't think I could have fit one more thing in my van.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. so excited for your new adventure! i love that you have a mini van, really love it! looking forward to hearing all about the ATL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you had packers!!! :)
    We're going to be in Daphne this weekend for a wedding...so wish you guys were still there! Hope you are enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete