We found out a few weeks ago that Michael is being transferred to Atlanta. Here we come big city, traffic jams, Trader Joes, Costco, more than 2 seasons (Mobile had Summer and a little big of Fall...Atlanta has at least 3 of the 4 seasons!), and non-flat terrain. This is all happening so fast. We are driving back to Mobile this weekend, then packing up next week, and then moving to corporate housing in Atlanta for 2 months while we look for a home. We are definitely excited for what God has in store for us in this new city!
Here are a few photos of our most recent Atlanta trip:
Grace and Sam Hall reunite! The Halls just moved to the Atlanta area too, so we are excited to have more good friends living nearby!!!

Yeah, that's sooo exciting! I love the ATL, although I was hoping EO and I would visit you in Mobile next year sometime:) We'll just have to come to ATL. You know they call it THE ATL there:) XOXO
ReplyDelete