Grace and I had a great visit to Seattle. I was really nervous to fly alone with a baby, but Grace was great! I overheard two old men talking after our flight and one of them said "That baby travels better than I do". So funny. She definitely travels better than her mom does since I am a nervous flyer!
But we had a wonderful time visiting my family. It was gorgeous weather...Fall had definitely arrived!
Grace loves her uncle Mac
Mac is going to be such a great dad...baby boy Biscuit is due Dec. 5!!!
She loves her Ducky & Gampy too...and wishes she lived closer to them.
Pip is her bff and rarely left her side the whole visit.
She adores Auntie Em and looks like her twin when Emily was a baby.
Grace & Caitlin are friends like their mommies
She adores Auntie Em and looks like her twin when Emily was a baby.
Here is proof (Emily around 6 months old):
Roll Tide! But sadly Bama lost to South Carolina. Grace was really upset a spit up all over her Alabama outfit right after the game was over...seriously.She loves Auntie Kaitlyn & can't wait to meet her cousin in a few months!
Grace & Caitlin are friends like their mommies
Connor makes Michael REALLY want a son...he is soooo adorable and such a BOY! Plus he loves to wear his Alabama sweatshirt and every time Sharon mentions Michael to Connor he responds with "Football" or "Roll Tide". Definitely a boy after Michael's own heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment