October 21, 2010

Birthday Dinner

My parents flew Grace and I back to Seattle for a few reasons:
1) They wanted to see Grace
2) They wanted to see me (???)
3) Kaitlyn's baby shower
4) Husky Soccer 2000 Team Commemoration
5) My birthday
So we celebrated my 31st birthday at the Melting Pot in Bellevue. Boy was it good! Spinach-Artichoke-Cheese fondue, Cheddar Cheese-Beer fondue, Smores fondue, and Chocolate-Peanut Butter fondue = AMAZING...and a very full belly.
Grace enjoyed her first fondue experience.
Yes, these are my weird siblings.
Can you tell where we got our weirdness from?
Debbie/Ducky is the only normal one in the family.
Crazy eyes...the weirdness is rubbing off on her already.
Yes, I know I'm weird too.
Gampy is so bored.
Weird.
Weirder.
Weirdest.
Whatchu talking about?
I take it back...this is the weirdest.
So proud of his weird self.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love your family, happy late birthday katezo's!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gampy is weird, but more than that, he's weird.

    Love,

    Weird Gampy

    Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete