November 1, 2010

Halloween Poopy Pants

I am very glad that I took photos of Grace in her polar bear costume (a gift from Auntie Em) early yesterday morning because by 10:30am her costume, which is white fleece, became an orange poopy mess. We left Michael's parents in the morning and then stopped at a rest stop about an hour later, which is when I discovered that she had pooped through her diaper, then through her waterproof pants, and onto her cute costume. It was nasty!!!
My cute little polar bear.
Baby bear paws


Grace loves her daddy so much. Seriously...nobody makes her smile and giggle more than Michael.
Grace loved hanging out with Grandma (and Papa Jim too) this weekend.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet polar bear, why do you blow out your diapers? Oxyclean is Mom's new best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kates - she looks EXACTLY like your baby pictures in that first shot! :) What a cute lil costume :)

    ReplyDelete