We've been enjoying being snowed (or really iced) in this week. It snowed approx. 6 inches on Sunday night and we've pretty much been cooped up in our apartment ever since. It rarely snows much in GA, so the State doesn't have many resources like plows, salt, etc, for the roads (kind of like Seattle). But it's been fun to be stuck inside these past few days...Michael has been working from home all week! Here are a few photos of our little snow baby bunny:
1. You are beautiful
ReplyDelete2. Your daughter is beautiful.
3. Why do you already have a double stroller?!??!
:-)
Oh Dee Dee you are so sweet. I love looking at your adorable baby bump photos...you look gorgeous! I bet you're so excited to meet your little lady!
ReplyDeleteAnd my parent's bought us the double stroller...we're planning ahead I guess! It actually has been really handy since I walk a lot and use the extra seat to hold groceries or shopping bags. But it's HUGE and sometimes hard to get through doors!
I'm so excited for you and your husband! Parenthood is so amazing :)
The pictures of Grace in her pink snowsuit are stunning. ~ Mary
ReplyDelete