April 22, 2012

It's A Boy!


Michael MacKenzie "Mac" McLain was born on April 20 at 8:13pm, weighing 8 lbs 12 oz and measuring 21 inches...he's a big boy!  He has strawberry blond hair just like big sister Grace did when she was an infant.  We definitely have Scottish-Irish looking children!
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
 
 

Grace is a proud big sister.
 
 
 

Ducky was able to watch the birth, which was so special!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. We love him!!!!! He looks so much like Michael it is crazy! We can't wait to meet Mac. Blessings upon blessing as you transition back home.

    Love,
    Mac, Kaitlyn, Henry, the doggies, and the crazy cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katie! Great job! He looks so much like Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I am related to all these beautiful people. The fourth pic down is my fav...curious case of sloth + quasimoto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a HANDSOME baby boy!!! You should be so happy. The photos are beautiful and ones you will always cherish. Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to eat him.

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!

    So, so cool. I love how mini Emily, I mean Grace, is soooooooooooo proud.

    Again, a huge congrats! I hope you're feeling well.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats friends! Love & miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete